The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, And How We Use It.
We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services.
Some examples include:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you -- including your name, telephone number, e-mail address and address;
- Equipment, performance, Dropwow website usage, viewing and other technical information about your use of our network, services, products or websites.
We collect information in two primary ways:
- You give it to us when you register and login to Dropwow platform;
- We collect it automatically when you visit our websites or other products and services;
- We collect your customer’s personal information when you send us the order.
We collect information for the following purposes:
- Providing you with the best user experience possible;
- Providing the services you use, and to respond to your questions;
- Communicating with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
- Addressing platform integrity and security issues
- Investigating, preventing or taking action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service or Policies.
Online Activity Tracking:
- We collect information about your activity on Dropwow website for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies, user behavior, and server log files;
- We use that information to optimize Dropwow platform and create the content you see on our website.
We may provide Personal Information to the third party for purposes such as:
- Responding to emergency calls and other emergencies;
- Complying with court orders and other legal process;
- To assist with identity verification, and to prevent fraud and identity theft;
- Enforcing our agreements and property rights.
Additionally, when you or your customers complete a purchase through Dropwow platform, we share some personal information with the entities fulfilling and shipping the order, such as the Vendor and the shipping provider.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
- We do not sell your or your customers’ Personal Information to anyone for any purpose;
- We maintain information about you or your customers in our business records while you are a user of Dropwow platform, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes;
Links to/from Other Web Sites